Scotts Short 12
The Scotts Shorts 12 boast a sublimated plaid graphic and embroidered ellipse logo for a combination of classic and modern athletic styling. Moisture-wicking, four-way stretch fabric in a shorter length enhances your range of motion and reduces bulk during your round, and UV protection helps block out the sun from areas covered by these performance shorts.
- O Hydrolix™ technology minimizes cling with light, breathable fabric
- Factory Lite™ fabric dries quickly a lightweight, comfortable feelUV protection blocks out the sun's harmful rays
- Four-way stretch fabric enhances natural range of motion
- Side and back pockets store scorecards and other small items
- 12" Inseam
- 86% Polyester, 14% Spandex
Products with this classification utilize a range of innovations to minimize weight for reduced fatigue, improve flexibility and eliminate bulk for free movement, and maintain durability while allowing for thinner materials that reduce heat retention.
Offers free movement with a comfortable, adaptable fit that retains shape.
This technology uses wicking action to pull perspiration away from skin and move it to the surface to aid evaporative cooling. It also helps keep the wearer dry to maximize comfort and reduce the chance of temperature crash in cold environments.
Maximizes comfort by transporting perspiration away from skin and carrying it to the outer surface where it can quickly evaporate. This wicking ability helps protect the wearer from overheating in hot climates and chilling in cold climates.
Helps protect your skin from the damaging solar rays of ultraviolet light.