A pure approach of clean lines, Oakley Bottle Cap™ is a Swiss Made timepiece engineered with gold-plated, five-jewel quartz movement. Its bold highlights are honed with ingenious simplicity in a classic look of authentic Oakley design. Impact-forged stainless steel is tooled with high-precision Computer Numeric Control (CNC) machining to craft the case, and a pure sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating shields a three-hand analog display augmented with a mechanical date display.
We made Bottle Cap™ for active lifestyles, so it features 10-bar water resistance (equivalent to a depth of 100m/330ft). Built for endurance, it has a battery life of approximately five years, and an indicator alerts the wearer when the battery has reached the end of its life span. A strap of durable Unobtainium® rubber offers comfort that goes the distance.
- Gold-plated, five-jewel Swiss Made quartz movement
- EOL (End Of Life) system – second hand moves at four-second intervals when battery is low
- Three-hand analog display (hours, minutes and seconds)
- 5 Year Battery
- Impact-forged stainless steel
- Screw-down stainless steel case back
- High-precision Computer Numeric Control (CNC) machining
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- 10 bar water resistance (100 meters / 330 feet)
- Finishing options: Brushed or Brushed with Black Ion Plating
- Dual-sealed crown for high pressure endurance
- Unobtainum® rubber strap
- Stainless Steel buckle