VENTED RACING JACKET®
- Alternate set of P42 lenses
- Microbag with lens pocket
Adapt and conquer with Oakley Switchlock™ Technology for fast and easy lens changing so you can optimize your vision for the environment. Racing Jacket® takes all the clarity, convenience and comfort of Oakley Jawbone and cranks up style with icons you can change whenever the mood strikes you. And when G-forces strike you, the retaining strap makes sure the frame stays put. Two sets of lenses are included (one for bright light and one for low light), and you’ll have High Definition Optics® (HDO®) to go along with the performance comfort and protection of ultra-premium sport eyewear.
This is eyewear that craves the chaos of action sports, especially with protection that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high velocity and high mass impact. You can switch to a new lens set quickly, and while the lenses are securely mounted, there are no uneven pressures to distort the optics and mess with your view of the world. All lenses feature HDO® clarity with patented innovations like XYZ Optics® to keep vision sharp, all the way to the periphery. Optical performance exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards, and with 8.75 base lens curvature, it’s a wide-open view with superior side protection. The frame is crafted from a lightweight, stress-resistant material called O Matter® Our Three-Point Fit maximizes comfort while holding the lenses in precise optical alignment, and Unobtainium® components increase grip when you sweat.
You’ll want to gear up by adding optional lens sets, and we engineered a full collection for Racing Jacket®. Take advantage of the glare-cutting performance of Oakley HDPolarized lenses. Choose lenses with Iridium® coating for precisely balanced light transmission. Get Oakley Photochromic lenses that adapt to changing light by darkening automatically. You can even get Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses with a wide range of options.
- Drawing on designs inspired by artists, charities, sports and the athletes who play them, Oakley Special Edition sunglasses combine the world's finest optics with some of Oakley's favorite causes. From Infinite Hero to the official eyewear of Major League Baseball®, Oakley Special Edition sunglasses help you wear your heart on your face.
- They endure thousands of miles of grueling pain and exhaustion that would crush lesser souls. Their hearts squeeze blood nearly a million times, and their legs generate enough cumulative watts of power to light an entire city. They are the elite who compete in the ultimate test of human endurance, the Tour de France. This special edition eyewear honors the riders of cycling’s greatest competition.
- Oakley Switchlock interchangeable lens technology for fast and easy lens changing
- Removable retaining strap
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Unobtainium components that increase grip when you sweat
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment
- Interchangeable metal icons
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- XYZ Optics to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- 8.75 base lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Polarized Options–Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Transitions® SOLFX® photochromic lenses options: Darkens and lightens the lens in response to the environment
- Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission
- Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself.
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
A patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears.
A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic.
To make the process of lens changing fast, easy and hassle-free, this technology uses a simple switch mechanism to release the mounted lens so a new one can be locked in instantly. It lets athletes adapt their vision and keep up with changing light.
This style lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment. Second lens included.
Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides. It is available in a spectrum of colors for optimizing vision in virtually any light condition.