The under-the-cuff Recon Mitts are multi-purpose hand covers made with Thinsulate® insulation and Hydrogauge™ 10 waterproof protection for premium warmth on the mountain. A digital PU palm gives you a no-slip grip, and a wide Velcro® wrist strap delivers a snug, adjustable fit. A goggle wipe on the thumb lends a touch of function so you can stay focused on the ride, and padded knuckle panels protect hands from hard impacts without weighing them down. Part of the Pro Rider Series, these premium gloves were designed with insights from the world's top winter athletes.
- Hydrogauge™ 10 protection keeps out water so your hands stay dry
- Digital PU palm creates no-slip grip
- Thinsulate® insulation offers enhanced warmth
- Brushed antimicrobial lining offers plush comfort while keeping away odor-causing agents
- Goggle wipe on thumb to keep eyewear clear
- Pro Rider Series
- 100% Polyester
Keeping you fresh and focused, this special treatment helps minimize odors by working to destroy the microbes that cause them.
This breathable and moisture-resistant insulation is coveted by winter athletes for its ability to provide warmth without excess bulk or weight.