The gear works of performance machines blend the elegance of precision with the art of kinetics. Oakley Gearbox™ is inspired by that intricate beauty,and the craftsmanship that makes it possible. This timepiece salutes mechanical engineering with the precision of Swiss movement in a sculpture of stainless steel.
Gearbox features five-jewel quartz movement and a uniquely dimensional dial face. Impact forged stainless steel is honed with Computer Numeric Controlled machining and matched with a screw-down crown, placed on the left of the chassis for a distinctive look. A durable strap of Unobtainium® rubber offers all-day comfort. This Oakley original is optimized with the protection of a pure sapphire crystal and the endurance of a 60-month battery.
- Swiss made quartz movement, 5-jewel
- Three-hand analog display – hours, minutes, seconds
- 60-month battery
- Impact forged 316L stainless steel
- Screw-down stainless steel case back
- High-precision Computer Numeric Control (CNC) machining
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Screw-down crown
- 10 bar water resistance (100 meters / 330 feet)
- Finishing options: Brushed Stainless Steel or Stealth Black
- Unobtanium Rubber Strap
- Impact forged Stainless Steel Buckle