Two lenses are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. The look is so unique, we customized our corporate logo just for this eyewear. Lightweight O Matter® frame material offers premium comfort. Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ Optics®, an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and our Three-Point Fit retains the lenses in precise optical alignment. True metal icons sign this Oakley original.
Our polarized lenses are specially engineered to block the blinding rays of glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as snow, water and pavement. Oakley polarization technology utilizes a liquid infusion process to bond the polarizing filter at the molecular level. That’s how we eliminate the haze and distortion found in conventional technologies and achieve the best polarized sunglasses on the planet.
- If you’ve ever tasted the bite of crisp air and felt your gut soar at the sight of mountain majesty, you know all about King’s Outdoor World. Known for their legendary camo patterns, we partnered with King’s to render special editions of ultra-premium Oakley sunglasses.
- Oakley’s partnership with the U.S. Armed Forces began in the 1980’s. The alliance was formed to develop new technologies that improve the safety, performance and comfort of our soldiers. Oakley’s initiative in Research and Development continues to produce combat ready equipment for those whose lives depend on their gear. We are humbled to be able to play a role in protecting our soldiers. Oakley takes great pride in offering the highest quality products to our men and women in uniform. Many of these products were only sold through limited channels, but now we are bringing these military quality products to Oakley direct to make obtaining them even easier.
- Lightweight, stress resistant O Matter® frame material
- Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
- Metal icon accents
- Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Plutonite® lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Optional Iridium® coatings and lens tints to reduce glare and heighten contrast
- XYZ Optics® for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power)