W0OO9096;"Fuel Cell™ ";"Lens: Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional) Available with Authentic Oakley True Digital™ prescription lenses and equipped with Oakley Dual-Peripheral Technology™ Frame: Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O Matter® frame material Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment Metal icon accents";"
We’ve been toying with a mix of art and technology for some time. The idea was to create clean, authentic style for those who don’t just walk the path of life – they stomp it and leave footprints. That’s what led to Oakley Fuel Cell™. The idea here is unflinching originality and a smooth look. It’s proof that when authenticity speaks for itself, it speaks with volume.
The two lenses are actually cut from a single shield of optically pure Plutonite® then placed in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. An innovation of Oakley’s patented technologies surpass ANSI Z87.1 standards for clarity, refraction, and prism. High Definition Optics® (HDO®), Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry extends clarity all the way to your peripheral view, exceeding ANSI Z87.1 optical standards. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 basic standards while UV filtering is an unbeatable 100% for every single ray of UVA, UVB and UVC. The lens curvature and frame architecture improve side protection, and durable yet lightweight O Matter® frame material maximizes comfort with a perfect Three-Point Fit.
Think of our polarization as a glare kill switch that’s always on. Oakley HDPolarized lenses are an option for Fuel Cell, and they block 99% of those irritating rays that interfere with vision. If you weren’t born with perfect eyes, no sweat – Fuel Cell is available with Oakley Authentic True Digital™ prescription lenses and equipped with Oakley Dual-Peripheral Technology™. You’ll also see “Iridium®” in the list of optional lenses. It’s a permanent coating that tunes and balances light while reducing glare.
- Oakley YSC® Special Edition benefits Young Survival Coalition, dedicated to critical issues affecting young women with breast cancer. With every purchase of Oakley Breast Cancer Awareness Special Edition eyewear, Oakley will contribute $20 to Young Survival Coalition, a non-profit dedicated to the critical issues unique to young women who are diagnosed with breast cancer. In the UK: Oakley (UK) Ltd has guaranteed a minimum donation of £20,000 from this promotion for the Lavender Trust at Breast Cancer Care. (Registered charity in England and Wales 1017658, and in Scotland SC038104) via Breast Cancer Care Trading Limited (CRN 2681072)
- The legendary cars of Scuderia Ferrari define speed, power, and precision. Their Formula 1 single seater cars fuel excitement with cuttng-edge innovation. Oakley, a company with a similar heritage of technical excellence and Scuderia Ferrari has partnered to offer special edition eyewear that salutes the passion for performance and perfection. Each frame in this premium sunglass collection carries highlights in the iconic color Scuderia Ferrari red, and select renditions are accented with the Scuderia Ferrari emblem. All feature laser-etched logo at the corner of the lens, as well as logo embossed Microclear™ bag for lens cleaning and frame storage. Custom packaging and custom case make each edition a collectible.
- The Infinite Hero Foundation is dedicated to honoring and empowering those who exemplify the highest virtues of courage and heroism. A non-profit 501©(3) organization, the foundation uses funds from the public to further its mission of providing aid and supportive services to members of the military community who have made heroic sacrifices to protect our freedoms. With your purchase of this special edition Infinite Hero product, Oakley will provide 15% of its net proceeds to the Foundation.
- Oakley Limited Edition sunglasses are the embodiment of our mission to elevate science to an art form. We occasionally invite artists from an array of disciplines-from popular surfboard designers to the legendary automotive mind of Chip Foose-to apply their chops to some of our most popular sunglasses, and the result is a collection of original limited edition sunglasses like nothing else you’ve ever seen.
- It’s more than America’s greatest pastime. It’s the crack of the bat and the roar of the crowd as gladiators do battle on hallowed ground in the shape of a diamond. Yeah, we’re fanatics. Now you can get it with the colors of your favorite Major League Baseball® team, complete with a laser-etched team logo at the corner of the lens.
- Drawing on designs inspired by artists, charities, sports and the athletes who play them, Oakley Special Edition sunglasses combine the world's finest optics with some of Oakley's favorite causes. From Infinite Hero to the official eyewear of Major League Baseball®, Oakley Special Edition sunglasses help you wear your heart on your face.
- Oakley is the official licensee and eyewear supplier to Team Canada and the Canadian Olympic Committee for the next 4 years. We own licensed rights for protective, active, lifestyle and corrective eyewear including glasses, sunglasses, goggles, and associated accessories such as cases and cloths. We’re celebrating the honor with a special collection that carries the essence of our Canadian heritage of sport performance.
- Oakley is the official licensee and eyewear supplier to Team USA and the U.S. Olympic Committee for the Sochi Olympics. We’re celebrating the honor with a special collection that carries the colors of pride and patriotism. With each sale of this special edition sunglass, Oakley will provide a portion of the proceeds directly to the U.S. Olympic Committee, which is a non-profit organization tasked with raising money to support the U.S. Olympic and U.S. Paralympics teams.
- They endure thousands of miles of grueling pain and exhaustion that would crush lesser souls. Their hearts squeeze blood nearly a million times, and their legs generate enough cumulative watts of power to light an entire city. They are the elite who compete in the ultimate test of human endurance, the Tour de France. This special edition eyewear honors the riders of cycling’s greatest competition.
- Oakley HDPolarized -Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with 99% polarization efficiency
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Authentic Oakley True Digital™ prescription lenses and equipped with Oakley Dual-Peripheral Technology™
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
Young Survival Coalition is a registered trademark of Young Survival Coalition, Inc.