Organically rounded, voluptuous contours and a smooth, sleek finish heighten the feminine allure of this design. This sporty yet conservative style fuses classic and retro design enhanced by authentic Oakley metal icons on an acetate frame. The inside of the eye wear stems features the breast cancer awareness pink ribbon design to make this style completely unique. It struts on the beach and the streets, begging onlookers to take notice.
This frame is available with Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses, and you can choose from a wide array of colors and other options for our corrective optics.
- Oakley YSC® Special Edition benefits Young Survival Coalition, dedicated to critical issues affecting young women with breast cancer. With every purchase of Oakley Breast Cancer Awareness Special Edition eyewear, Oakley will contribute $20 to Young Survival Coalition, a non-profit dedicated to the critical issues unique to young women who are diagnosed with breast cancer. In the UK: Oakley (UK) Ltd has guaranteed a minimum donation of £20,000 from this promotion for the Lavender Trust at Breast Cancer Care. (Registered charity in England and Wales 1017658, and in Scotland SC038104) via Breast Cancer Care Trading Limited (CRN 2681072)
- Optical precision and performance that exceeds all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Uniquely feminine frame geometry designed specifically for women’s fit
- Accents include sculpturally detailed hinge with metal icons and hand made acetate frame
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women's eyewear case (included)
Young Survival Coalition is a registered trademark of Young Survival Coalition, Inc.