On cold days that sting, ordinary goggles can stiffen up so much, the fit makes you feel like you’re being punished by the snow gods. Not Catapult because we made it with O Matter®. It can handle the kind of chill that sends shivers down mountain veterans, and it stays flexible while maintaining superior impact resistance. The fit is comfortably balanced, thanks to a strap clip system that articulates and even fits in a helmet. On the face zone, we lined Catapult with a triple layer of polar fleece foam that draws sweat from your skin with moisture wicking action.
The optical performance is everything you expect from Oakley goggle technology. Lexan® lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC, and even a big chunk of the harmful blue light that hits you at high altitude. Catapult has F2 anti-fog technology to help the dual vented lens stay clear, and you can choose options including Iridium® lens coating that balances light transmission and reduces glare. This design has everything you need, so if you wear prescription glasses, get the goggle that’s made for you and catapult performance to the next level.
- Designed to fit over Prescription eyewear
- Flexible O-Matter® chassis
- Balanced fit (with or without a helmet) via articulating/interchangeable O Matter® strap attachments
- All day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F2 anti-fog technology
- Lexan® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Optimized to fit most faces
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Dual vented lenses
By affixing two lenses together (one lens on top of the other), we create a thermal barrier that reduces fog buildup on the interior surface.