Featuring an embroidered ellipse at the hip, the Cassis Skort is a stylish versatile choice for the course. The inner shorts are made with four-way stretch fabric and are detachable for varying degrees of lockdown feel. O Hydrolix™ fabric manages moisture while UV protection keeps harmful rays at bay when the competition heats up.
- O Hydrolix™ stretch fabric delivers a comfortable fit by keeping sweat to a minimum
- O-Form™ fabric stretches four ways for a support fit that moves with you
- Anti-bacterial technology minimize microbes that produce odor
- Front slant pockets and back welt pockets provide storage
- 16" Outseam on skirt
- 5" Inseam on inner shorts
- Skirt: 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex
- Inner Shorts: 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
Keeping you fresh and focused, this special treatment helps minimize odors by working to destroy the bacteria that cause them.
Offers free movement with a comfortable, adaptable fit that retains shape.
This technology uses wicking action to pull perspiration away from skin and move it to the surface to aid evaporative cooling. It also helps keep the wearer dry to maximize comfort and reduce the chance of temperature crash in cold environments.
Maximizes comfort by transporting perspiration away from skin and carrying it to the outer surface where it can quickly evaporate. This wicking ability helps protect the wearer from overheating in hot climates and chilling in cold climates.
Combines the freedom of movement and comfortable fit of resilient four-way stretch with HydroFree™ treatment, a technology that repels water. HydroFree minimizes water absorption and moisture retention, and it allows the garment to dry more quickly.
Performance in motion, it blends the comfortable dryness of O Hydrolix™ moisture management with resilient four-way stretch that liberates movement.