The Ashland Polo is designed for a high-performance fit and feel with a Swing Engineered design that lets you drive, pitch and putt with confidence. O Hydrolix™ technology manages moisture and protects against the sun through 18 holes, minimizing distractions when the pressure mounts. Made with welded seams and stretchy, breathable fabric, this lightweight polo is perfect for the uncompromising athlete.
- Breathable O Hydrolix™ fabric manages moisture to minimize cling and maximize comfort
- Quick-drying, UV-shielding fabric provides protection and keeps you dry through 18 holes
- Engineered welded seams create a natural feel
- Anti-bacterial action attacks odor-causing microbes
- O Form™ fabric and Swing Engineered design provides unrestricted motion
- Heat transfer logo at chest and back neck
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
Keeping you fresh and focused, this special treatment helps minimize odors by working to destroy the bacteria that cause them.
Utilized for a wide range of apparel including our performance golf line, this construction technique places seams strategically to maintain free movement and reduce the chance of abrasion due to chafing.
This technology uses wicking action to pull perspiration away from skin and move it to the surface to aid evaporative cooling. It also helps keep the wearer dry to maximize comfort and reduce the chance of temperature crash in cold environments.
Maximizes comfort by transporting perspiration away from skin and carrying it to the outer surface where it can quickly evaporate. This wicking ability helps protect the wearer from overheating in hot climates and chilling in cold climates.
We work with professional golfers to optimize our performance apparel, and that includes refinements in the design and construction of seams that maximize ease of motion during swing.
Achieved without thread, this fusion of textiles along seams reduces the threat of abrasion during movement, and is particularly beneficial during golf swing. In some products, the technology is used to prevent water entry.