- Oakley Service Questionnaire (we will send this to you)
- Valid proof of purchase
- Confirms the date of purchase for warranty coverage
- Confirms you purchased from an Oakley Authorized Dealer
- Unfortunately, without a valid form of proof of purchase the warranty is not valid, but we may have other repair options, so please call us.
- Images or pictures of your product damage (click here to see a guide to taking great product pictures)
- Helps us determine a product defect
- Helps us identify your specific product for repairs or replacement parts
Can’t send Images?
At a minimum we will require a faxed copy of your receipt, or some other form of proof of purchase to determine if your product is still within our warranty period. Once received, we will contact you again to discuss warranty or other repair or replacement options.
Once we receive proof of purchase and product image(s) we will email or call you within 2-business days to confirm if your product breakage is covered under our warranty policy or provide other repair options.
Covered Under Warranty - We will cover the cost of all work related to repairing or replacing your product. We will send you complete instructions together with a UPS bar-coded Oakley Identification Label to attach to the outside of your package.
Not Covered Under Warranty – If for whatever reason your product is deemed not to be covered under our warranty policy we will send you an estimate for the cost to repair or replace your product. Once agreed with you we will send you complete instructions together with a UPS bar coded Oakley Identification Label to attach to the outside of your package.
Products or packages mailed directly to Oakley Headquarters without a bar-coded Oakley Identification Label clearly attached to the front of the package will be REFUSED DELIVERY and returned to the sender at their cost.