How to keep the best at their best:
All new Oakley Goggles come with a bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will help maintain the unrivaled optics of Oakley lenses. Wash the bag regularly. (Note: Oakley does not warranty any lens against scratches.)
Iridium® Lenses: Oakley Iridium® lens coating is engineered to block glare and heighten contrast. An array of available tints allows the wearer to tune transmission of any light condition. The 12-micron jacket of Iridium® must be treated with special care to avoid scratching. Use only mild soap and water; never use cleaning solutions.
Important goggle care: Do not rub inner lens surface when wet.
If snow or water should collect inside the goggle, follow these steps:
- Shake excess snow from the goggle interior. Clear all ventilation ports and lens vents.
- Use the Microclear™ Bag that is included with your goggle to gently blot any remaining moisture.
- Allow time for moisture to dissipate. Once the goggle is put back on, keep moving as much as possible. Airflow through the vents will help dry the goggle.
Your new goggle is designed for rugged durability, but precision instruments demand proper care.
Follow these guidelines to maximize performance and longevity:
- Avoid resting the goggle on your forehead or hat. This reduces the efficiency of ventilation ports and exposes the interior to moisture vapor from melting snow and perspiration. To minimize fogging, keep the goggle on your face.
For proper cleaning and storage, remember the following:
- Do not use paper products, ski gloves or other abrasive materials to clean the goggle.
- Allow the goggle to air dry before storing for extended periods.
- Do not leave the goggle in areas of concentrated heat and sunlight, such as on a car dashboard or hanging from a rearview mirror.
- Protect the lens and face foam by storing the goggle in its protective bag or case.