Razrwire Bluetooth Eyewear
Take RAZRWIRE™ anywhere. It works up to 33 feet away from your cell phone, so you’ll have the convenience of hands-free communication with no wires to get in the way
Patented Oakley optics
RAZRWIRE™ features patented XYZ Optics®, an innovation that maximizes clarity at all angles of vision. The optically pure Plutonit® lenses improve impact protection while filtering out 100% of all UV, not just UVA and UVB.
Handle calls easily
A ring tone in your ear tells you when a call is coming in, so you can turn off your phone ringer and avoid disturbing others. Just press the multifunction button on RAZRWIRE™ to answer the call instantly
Control at your fingertips
RAZRWIRE™lets you access an array of advanced cell phone features with just three buttons. You can also adjust volume quickly and easily.
Comfort and convenience
Forget about hooking things on your ear or accidentally pulling off a headset with a tangled cord. RAZRWIRE™ eliminates the inconvenience of conventional headsets that force you to remove your eyewear. And for comfort, the O-Luminum frame is 40% lighter than pure titanium.
Long battery life
RAZRWIRE™ gives you up to 6 hours* of continuous talk time. Standby time is up to 100 hours, thanks to technology that minimizes power usage while keeping RAZRWIRE™ ready to answer any call that comes in.
A quick charge of 1.5 hours provides 80% capacity, and a full charge takes only 2.5 hours. Recharging can be done with the included Wall Charger or, with an optional cable, through the USB port of your computer.
RAZRWIRE™ supports Bluetooth 1.2 and 1.1, and works with the Bluetooth Headset profile and the Bluetooth Handsfree profile. That means it’s compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled cell phones and many other Bluetooth devices.
- Whether you’re golfing, mountain biking or driving around town, enjoy hands-free wireless communication with your cell phone.
- Answer a call instantly without having to dig for your cell phone.
- Free your hands by using your cell phone without holding it to your ear.
- Move the integrated Bluetooth module to either side, and position it for a perfect fit.
- Avoid disturbing others by letting the ring tone in your ear tell you when a call is coming in.
- Use the multifunction button for advanced features such as putting a call on hold, toggling between two active calls, redialing a number, transferring a call, or even dialing by voice. (Available functions depend on the features and Bluetooth protocol of your cell phone.)
- Remove the Bluetooth module when you want to use RAZRWIRE™ as stand-alone sunglasses.
- Recharge on the road with an optional Car Charger. Use the optional World Wall Charger with included adapters to recharge in foreign countries.
- Always be ready for a call because RAZRWIRE™ is part of something you’re already wearing.
- Battery life depends on numerous factors including volume level and environmental temperature.
Consult your cell phone manual or contact your cell phone